@rastalambo you should first get the wallet to work, the bootstrap file is only to speed up the sync. So run the commands and try to start the wallet first.
@Chris855 weird... I am affraid I am unable to help then. Maybe you can find your issue here, or post a new one...
Not really clear from log, but I think it will resolve if you follow these instructions: https://github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE (under Mac wallet)
But in short:
* Open Terminal (CMD + Space 'terminal')
* Paste these lines (fastest is to paste them all at once, then hit enter after it's finished...
Awesome idea about the tutorials! I posted it in the suggestions forum -> https://vergefora.com/threads/how-to-guide-tutorial-section.71/
Verge is a community so we can all help, but I agree PR and installation process really need a boost!
Maybe nice to have a section on the forum where tutorials / guides can be posted. Some ideas for guides:
* General install guides for every OS
* How to load from a bootstrap file to speeden up the sync
* How to do stealth transactions