Charity Raffle for CoinPouch Hack

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buk Lee

Dec 1, 2017
Listen up guys! A lot of us lost a great deal of money in this recent CoinPouch hack. I'm becoming more and more disgruntled by the notion of having to deal with an attorney, and potentially waiting months to years before we get our money back. I say let's take it upon ourselves and reach out to the entire Verge Army for support in this endeavor. What I propose is doing a raffle where the winner is guaranteed at a minimum 1,000,000 Verge (XVG) upon reaching the 126,000,000 XVG goal. This amount will come directly out the my funds. Please reach out to me if you would like to participate in this endeavor and help me promote it to sunerok. If you lost coins in the hack, obviously you would need to be able to verify that you in fact had a compromised CoinPouch wallet.

Last edited:

Vergelost

Dec 14, 2017
I have lost 1.7M XVG worth 10.000 euros of saving. I would like to participate. I can prove anything I have to prove. The wallet which belonged to me. My in real life identity with transactions to my wallet, everything is in my litebit transactions profile.

Jasta

Dec 17, 2017
Count me in and can also prove address ownership. Lost over 500K xvg

Jasta

Dec 17, 2017
After reading Sunerok's post, may be best to go with Sunerok/Verge fundraiser and use the raffle if the fundraiser doesn't meet the entire goal?
I hope that they can move quickly on the fundraiser before xvg value gets much higher.

Vergian

Dec 17, 2017
Hi,
Please count me in. I lost almost 1.1 million coins. I have everything to prove.

Dec 20, 2017
Count me in, lost 370k coins. Anything I can do to help, let me know!

AdmBee

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, Im in. Lets get this show on the road. Enough talking lets start taking steps to put this into reality!

Ash27

Dec 20, 2017
Count me in to anything - I lost approx 570k XVG... have since loaded electrum wallet and can see my history - which hurts a lot!!!

szszyca

Dec 12, 2017
Friends. Please think about fundraising.. we can start a campaign on Christmas and finish it on the wnd on january.. it's just a 1% of all xvg's
If we announce a prize about 100k xvg or more and everyone who join a donation then we can easily do a marketing campaign for all of the January..

Buk Lee

Dec 1, 2017
As soon as we can agree on who would hold the coins in escrow and distribute the coins. I’m sure sunerok would be fine with holding them, we would just have to make sure to do all of the heavy lifting. We still need to reach out to Adam Tracy.

Piestar

Dec 22, 2017
Hi, I lost „only“ ~6.000 XVG, but for me its quite a lot and it hurts every day more...!
piestar [GER]

Chessleo

Dec 21, 2017
Hi, count me in, I lost 114,000 XVG. Alot to me! (Scotland)

Vergel88

Jan 1, 2018
Happy New Year Verge Community !
I havent been effected but would be in the raffle for sure, hey I suggest breaking it up into 3 prizes, there would need to be stellar organisation and trustability for this to work, I know we can manage it. Firstly the community needs to solidify and unite and get over all the fud, it's very sad to see so many bad actors messing with our livelyhoods out of their own greed and foolishness.

Dec 11, 2017
I lost nearly 40,000 XVG on the CounPouch Hack... I still have the account number and keys of my XVG CoinPouch Wallet. What can we do in order to enter this raffle? I don’t mind sharing some of my crypto holdings that are becoming profitable, that hack hurt everyone of us specially since Verge is on the rise very rapidly.
-Mitchel D.

Status
Not open for further replies.