Class Action Lawsuit Against Touch Titans/CoinPouch

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join the rest of our members!

Vergian

Dec 17, 2017
Sunerok,
If you are reading this, will you be interested to set up the fundraiser. The idea would be for you to get compensated (or the development team) for your time and effort, and to also have a few winners of the raffle.

Thank you

Riseabove

Dec 12, 2017
I’m from Australia I lost just under 508000 coins that were in CoinPouch I can also prove I had these coins with the private keys and screenshots.How can I join the lawsuit please

Zima

Dec 27, 2017
Count me in please. Lost over 500,000 xvg. Have my wallet address and secret key still.

Also pulled my address info from the verge chain and it shows there was siphoning going on in September shortly after the Coinpouch app with Verge was released. I have seen people saying it began Oct/Nov, but the timeline looks like an inside job or the hacker had inside information about the API not having credentials on it for security. IIRC the app was released Sept. 7 or Sept 8, I made my first deposits right after. They were siphoned two days after those deposits were made and then within days after every additional deposit through Oct/Nov. The app showed the deposits, but never the withdrawal transactions.
I can second this with deposits made on September 11th- removed on September 15th, and then again on October 13th- removed on October 19th. 447,000 xvg in total

Dec 7, 2017
David Silver waiting for us to get our act together. When I use my seed from coinpouch account I noticed my account was not right. Coinpouch really pulling a number on us that lost verge coin. Please for people that still have your seed download electrum and use your coinpouch seed to open your coinpouch offline account. Take a look at your account transaction!!!!

Ehab

Dec 11, 2017
David Silver waiting for us to get our act together. When I use my seed from coinpouch account I noticed my account was not right. Coinpouch really pulling a number on us that lost verge coin. Please for people that still have your seed download electrum and use your coinpouch seed to open your coinpouch offline account. Take a look at your account transaction!!!!
I definitely agree that it wasn’t just a hack, it’s more likely to be an inside job,
I am in

Jsolas

Dec 17, 2017
What is the verdict on the fork? The poll is over.. wondering if any decisions have been made

Nick32412

Dec 22, 2017
First of all we must be together! May be we must organize special group in twitter ClassActionfotCoinpauch ! Then we will collect all people and then we will be able to move class action!!! Together we are the power !!!

Lmas36

Jan 3, 2018
I’m in too. I lost under 50k but have all my info and am ready to do whatever is needed to proceed. Let’s not let these douchebags steal from us!

Cam-ron

Dec 17, 2017
Seems a little odd when they still haven’t publicly announced any updates.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.