Class Action Lawsuit Against Touch Titans/CoinPouch

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join the rest of our members!

Cam-ron

Dec 17, 2017
Im not sure. A part of me wants to believe we will get something back, the other part of me believes we got fucked and game over. I’m just upset at the fact that the verge devs aren’t doing more to help us get our coins back.

Vergian

Dec 17, 2017
Is this email really from Coinpouch? I received the same email too.
What do you guys think?

Vergian

Dec 17, 2017
Im not sure. A part of me wants to believe we will get something back, the other part of me believes we got fucked and game over. I’m just upset at the fact that the verge devs aren’t doing more to help us get our coins back.
Verge devs will not get involved because they are afraid of liability. However, they could have helped us with setting up the raffle. Verge community is not like dodge coin community. They will not help. I don't think they care if they have to give a hand to people that lost their money.

InGeM

Dec 14, 2017
I did email support when we got hacked, the emails says that there’s correspondence on the issue so I took a chance and replied to them. Once I receive whatever they send I will update here

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.