Solved Mac OSX 4.0.1 Wraith Wallet "Out of Sync"

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!

CryptoR8

Jan 26, 2018
Hi,

This is my first time downloading a wallet to keep my verge in and I had a question in regards to the Wraith wallet for Mac users.

I downloaded the most recent updated wallet off the github after the hard fork happened.

1) Does the bottom right where there are the four bars have to be fully lit up for it to be fully synchronized with the network?

2) Next to my wallet and recent transactions, it states that they are "out of sync". Does this mean I cannot move any verge to the wallet yet?

Would appreciate any feedback to help with these issues so that I can start using the Wraith wallet for my verge. Thank you!

xvgman

Jan 26, 2018
Hi,

No, all 4 bars do not need 2 be lit up. I use the windows 4.0.1. The wallet will place a check mark next to the bars once the wallet is in sync with the blockchain.

when the coins are sent, it creates a txn, every txn will sooner or later be added to a block, which gets built on another block etc. (added to block is basically the confirmations you'll see)

Technically the coins are already yours, but do to the fact that the wallet is still syncing, it is not showing up yet.

the moment your wallet syncs it will show up but I never operate the wallet without it being synced. i like to know everything is good ... immediately.