New forums design and support forums

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloakfox

Administrator
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
Hello verge army!

I've updated the forums design today and made everything feel/look much smoother and cleaner then how it was previously. I've also fixed issues with the coinmarketcap widget being out of order.
Increased the spacing of the logo and increased it's size a bit.

Another big change I have added today is the new "Support" category. Members can post questions, issues and problems they might have there. Others can respond to these threads and upvote/downvote each others answers. (Like with stackoverflow). The thread author can also pick the best solution to his/her problem or question or what ever and the thread will automaticly be marked as "Closed" meaning resolved.

Last but not least, a change that has been added for a while now but haven't announced yet is the original poster (OP) banners in the threads/posts, they allow you to easely identify who started/created the thread.

Hope guys like these changes.

Thanks for reading, and more updates are coming soon!

- Cloakfox

Last edited:

Btc822

Dec 21, 2017
After the “fork” poll from coinpouch hack, what has come from that?

cloakfox

Administrator
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
After the “fork” poll from coinpouch hack, what has come from that?
End result was that there will be no fork. The people affected by the hack are still looking to sue coinpouch.

Vergian

Dec 17, 2017
A raffle will be the best course imho.

Vergian

Dec 17, 2017
Dev team, can you organize a raffle for the coin pouch hack affected people? 15% of the total funds should be your compensation for your effort and time.

Thank you

cloakfox

Administrator
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
Dev team, can you organize a raffle for the coin pouch hack affected people? 15% of the total funds should be your compensation for your effort and time.

Thank you
There are no developers active on these forums as far as I know (yet). I don't think a raffle will happen soon, the people involved with the hack are currently busy with taking legal action against coinpouch when I read through the telegram. Maybe if that fails aswell a raffle could be organized.

Vergian

Dec 17, 2017
A raffle is a much better way of action. It is simple, and could attract a lot of people. We might get nothing after we pay the lawyers.
It should be started right away, before XVG reaches new highs.

CrazyFrog

Dec 24, 2017
How about verge will make a wallet and then people donate to it until they reached the same worth that was stolen from that time and then the people who got it stolen prove how much of it was stolen and that it got stolen.

and receive value of that time back.

Until the whole thing gets resolved and when the people finally get it back they give the money that was given to them back to verge so they can use it for their marketing.

CrazyFrog

Dec 24, 2017
How about verge will make a wallet and then people donate to it until they reached the same worth that was stolen from that time and then the people who got it stolen prove how much of it was stolen and that it got stolen.

and receive value of that time back.

Until the whole thing gets resolved and when the people finally get it back they give the money that was given to them back to verge so they can use it for their marketing.
my message looks a little cryptic.

basically the people that were stolen from get their investment back and when the whole thing gets resolved they pay it back to verge so verge can use it for their team of give it to charity or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.