Open Support

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!

Bruforyou

Jul 29, 2018
How do you contact the Verge development team for support on their many wallet issues? I see my 74,000 XVG was received but not showing up in my wallet.

marpme

Verge Team
Donator
May 26, 2018
Hey after blaming us hard for building shit software, I will still give you a chance.

So with that being said, I would need more info about the Problem:

From Where to where?
Which device?
Operating System?
Wallet version or date of download? Procedure which you have done?
Things you’ve tried Already?
Anything else that needs to be cleared or is important to know?

Bruforyou

Jul 29, 2018
I am so sorry for blaming anyone, but I was getting so frustrated trying to find the solution. I downloaded Verge Wraith Protocol 3.0 back in April 2018 and sent 5 transactions from Binance to The Verge wallet. I synced the wallet and sent my XVG to the wallet and 74,000 XVG were stored without any issues. 3 weeks ago my desktop pc crashed and I had to reinstall windows 10 back on my pc. I then downloaded Verge wallet 4.0 and after it synced my wallet shows 0 xvg in it. I hear talk of password keys and passwords, but I only have my paraphrase to open my wallet and that works. I will send you my Verge receiving XVG from my Binance account.
Thanks for you help, and Again I Zambian sooryfor my attitude.
Bruce Peterson

Bruforyou

Jul 29, 2018
I tried to send those files but says it’s to big for the server to process

marpme

Verge Team
Donator
May 26, 2018
Before restoring your computer, have you done a backup of anything regarding your wallet? Because the wallet stores your keys to your wallet on the hard drive itself.

If yes perfect, well if you haven’t then ... you can just try to get some programs to eventually restore deleted files.