Verge Analysis Continuous

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
Dec 26, 2017
Daily chart and sell volume is falling. Of course we need to wait for the candle of the day to close. However 12 hour chart shows the same thing. Have the dumpers completed their plan and are waiting for loft off?
Screenshot_2017-12-30-12-10-09.png
Screenshot_2017-12-30-12-11-38.png

Dec 26, 2017
Look how the volume is dying off! A typical thing that happens is patterns form and then it takes a news event to kick said pattern into play. Volume is always watched for the confirmation to determine if price will continue or if it will be a false break. This works for patterns and trading ranges.

Will Wraith be the thing that makes Verge take off? We will have to wait and see!
Screenshot_2017-12-30-23-27-11.png

Dec 26, 2017
We saw how volume was dying off on the 4 hour chart in the last post, so it would of been no surprise when we started to see a really stron move up.

An aggressive entry would of been to buy the first really strong closed candle (a bit candle closing on its high) with a stop below the previous low. But where I would of entered, and I'm my opinion the place where you could of been sure without any doubt that price was going to travel further up, would of been on the close of the candle marked with a red line.

The reason this in my opinion is such a sure trade is based off of three things. Firstly the strong move up, secondly the weakness we saw already on the 4 hour chart and third the total removal of sell volume on the pullback.

It is at these points where one side totally dominates the other and literally steps aside to allow the other full control. The sellers will try to regain control at a level above and we might have found it already.

I mentioned in a previous post how price often finds support/resistance at the center of funnel/wedget patterns of old. Check out this two hour chart to see where price bounced.

We have the release of Wraith today so I would imagine us to breach this level with positive news and at that point we would be watching the previous high very closely to see if it can pass it with good volume.
Screenshot_2017-12-31-09-51-10.png
Screenshot_2017-12-31-09-55-57.png

Dec 26, 2017
Volume dying on the continuation to the upside. How will price break the previous high on volume so light?
Screenshot_2017-12-31-12-32-53.png

Dec 26, 2017
I hope people are seeing how powerful volume analysis is. This is more than just TA, this is the ability to read the market, each twist and turn.

If you are wondering what I am talking about please read the last post and then look at this chart.

Screenshot_2017-12-31-15-39-49.png

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017
This will be the last analysis of 2017. I want to know how many people are viewing these posts and if it's worth me continuing. So to find out I would ask everyone to leave a like or similar.

Here we have a 1 hour chart. The blue line is the middle of the funnel to the left (out of shot) which was the beginning of the breakdown from all time highs. This is a strong resistance level and will require force to break.

The force is clearly not available right now, will the release of Wraith be the thing we need to push us to previous highs and then all time highs? Time is running out!
Screenshot_2018-01-01-00-42-00.png

jnspy

Dec 27, 2017
Please keep going with this Analysis!

Vergel88

Jan 1, 2018
Hey please keep it up, and please tell us all your latest analysis, I have been watching the live chart for last few days, today has been a worry, 1678-1150 sats is the spread in the last few candles, and now hovering around 1370 sats, this hasn't done what I'd hoped for it breaking the high and finding support, all the BS FUD has messed things, but I am still very keen to hold, been very anxious though. Buying currently looks strong which is a relief. Looking forward to more of your great analysis, cheers !

Dec 26, 2017
There isn't much to say right not unfortunately. I believe the hype train has sailed in terms of Wraith being released and Verge hitting all time highs.

In my understanding it's been half released (am I right as I can't get an answer from the idiots in the chats), not releasing at all would of been better I'm my opinion.

Right now we are looking at breaks of the blue lines for real understanding of where the price will go.

Remember we will keep an eye on the volume. It's not just about volume or just about price breaking out, it's a combination of both.
Screenshot_2018-01-01-11-33-13.png

Vergel88

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah all I can say is I saw a person in bitcointalk forum saying that had been half released or words to that effect, this coincided with the last spike so I felt it would be correct news as I wouldnt expect any surge if it hadnt have been known to be true. Yeah the bloody morons on discord banned me for asking a serious but silly question about order book when everyone was freeking out after Christmas crash blues with loads of hype mixed in. I had been such a good help there too and big moral supporter, who are these morons running the discord, that nobody can get invited into anymore, I thought this was a fair and open minded community with tollerance, well for some of us it is. Cheers keep up good work.

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah all I can say is I saw a person in bitcointalk forum saying that had been half released or words to that effect, this coincided with the last spike so I felt it would be correct news as I wouldnt expect any surge if it hadnt have been known to be true. Yeah the bloody morons on discord banned me for asking a serious but silly question about order book when everyone was freeking out after Christmas crash blues with loads of hype mixed in. I had been such a good help there too and big moral supporter, who are these morons running the discord, that nobody can get invited into anymore, I thought this was a fair and open minded community with tollerance, well for some of us it is. Cheers keep up good work.
I've been banned twice now, one time for posting my analysis. The other for talking to someone about trading. I've been speaking with one of the admins and he got me back in both times. Apparently the power has been given to a load of power hungry kids that like to show how tough they are.

Dec 26, 2017
Look where the price has stopped every time. I posted a while ago that the center of a funnel is often a s/r area and every time price has failed in that area. The center is the blue line, the last move up we managed to get a little higher but price still ended up closing on the center.

There was such activity in that region and it was also the start of the move down. We really need to pushow past that with strong volume. But then the issue we have is the all time high is not far above. All thinges considered we are going to need a serious push to reach all time highs.

In my opinion I would imagine we will drift sideways for sometime, even with the release of Windows Wraith I don't see the all time high being broken.

But then there are only my guesses and I don't trade on guesses. I will watch the volume and update if I see an thing of use.

One more thing, there is also another reason why we haven't gone higher and if you have followed my analysis you may be able to spot it. Does anyone want to give it a go?
Screenshot_2018-01-01-13-59-03.png

Dec 26, 2017
For anyone wondering the answer to my question was probably easier to answer on a 1 hour chart which I have posted below.

The reason I wanted to see if anyone could answer it is because I have shown this numerous times now in my posts.

Price made a run up with pretty nice volume and then had a pullback. Price then continued up but the volume was very low. In these circumstances it's going to be practicality impossible for it to breach the previous pivot. Below you can check out what an amazing move came afterwards, $0.10! And at least 5 of that was very tradable.

If I had posted the 1 hour chart it might have been top obvious but it was still visible. Another thing to note is the mote time frames showing the same thing the better, as sometimes different times frames can tell different stories when it comes to volume.

My thoughts in long term direction hasn't changed since my last post however.

Screenshot_2018-01-01-17-42-53.png

Last edited:

Vergel88

Jan 1, 2018
haha lets start our own Vergecurrency discord and allow some diversity in opinion ?
Re your analysis, you say you think it may break out and go for the all time high, however all I am seeing is continual red candles, I am hoping I can find a good point to sell a few coins today as a backup if the price continues to drop, what would it take for the price to go mooning ? I hope this pattern breaks and it moons ASAP as all this hasn't been fun lately. And btw Verge never needed Mcafees help, not that he has done anything good, and xvgwhale has been very inconsiderate with his actions it would seem. And wheres the announcements from the dev's ? Can anyone confirm anything or are we all in the dark ?

Vergel88

Jan 1, 2018
I can't spot it buddy, I've still got heaps to learn. What site or software are you using, and which market, Bittrex? I'm using Cryptrader and it can get price from various markets

Dec 26, 2017
I can't spot it buddy, I've still got heaps to learn. What site or software are you using, and which market, Bittrex? I'm using Cryptrader and it can get price from various markets
I did post what I think Verge needs to do before it can get to an all time hugh and in my opinion I doubt Wraith windows will be able to do this. There are two areas it needs to break, one being the all time high and the other being the center of the funnel which led to the break down from the all time high. As of now the price is in a range with the areas above I told you about and an areas below around 0.10.

If you are looking for a place to sell then I would be looking at the top of the range around 0.24 but all this depends on how price action continues to look.

Let's wait and see.

Dec 26, 2017
Looks to be breaking out of the downward, the low of 1150 sats appears is the new bottom, why are you not reading sats, I'm reading sats as I'm in Australia
I don't read in Says because it is of no interested to me. It only interests me how Verge goes up against fiat.

I dont know why people are so interested in what the price of any Crypto is in Sats, can anyone tell me?

Dec 26, 2017
My thoughts regarding Verge have not changed since my post talking about how we are in a range. I am back to working now so have not as much time to post these charts but will if there is any developments that need attention.

One thing I have been asked by someone is how to spot a market that is overbought and ripe for a pullback.

Now when I say overbought please don't think I mean it in the MACD/Stochastic sense. What I really mean is "Exhausted".

When price has risen so sharply, everyone has piled in and it simply cannot go any higher. These times only happen so often but it is at these times that I personally would look to sell my whole position and to buy in much lower, thus increasing my holding by some amount.

Only by learning volume analysis will you fully understand this teaching but I can try.

Below we have the Daily chart of Verge against the Dollar. The run up ending at the red line is the previous high we reached in December. You will see as the market started to rise so did the volume. However as the candles got bigger the volume began to fall. Bigger candles should coinside with bigger volume bars. Not only did the candles get bigger but they got ridiculously big but volume continued to fall, this we call an anomaly!

This is exhaustion and it only happens once in a while but it is super profitable and a very high probability trade.

For more info on these methods download for free "Master the Markets by Tom Williams".
Screenshot_2018-01-03-09-04-38.png

Vergel88

Jan 1, 2018
I thought the same thing until I started reading charts, and as I'm in AUD theres no charts available, so I read in sats and I watch BTC price, I use a calculator, its all sorta programmed in back of mind now and I can guesstimate AUD price, or I just confirm at my exchange in fiat, it helps to watch BTC I think, gives me a feel for the market. Sats may be silly but also very relevant, and getting used to decimal points and all that is good practice. Doesn't sound like you are spending BTC or earning it ?