Verge community forums (unofficial)

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloakfox

Administrator
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
Dear Verge army,

My name is cloakfox and I have been working on a new forums for the verge community. I have created this site because it's much easier to find the answer to your questions that have been asked multiple times and this site is of course a great medium to interact with the rest of the community. I often see questions getting spammed in the telegram chat group, and the same question over and over, something I find annoying. The reason why I don't use reddit is because it's unorganized and less popular. The 2 main reasons why I created these forums.

Currently the forums are in a usable state but are no way near done. I have implemented a twitter feed to make sure our users can instantly read about the latest news regarding Vergecurrency. I have also added the verge current cmc (coinmarketcap) price, PS I am aware of the funky sizing issue.

Any suggestions for things to add to these forums are very welcome, I will definitely consider all of them.

Here are some awesome features these forums offer:
  • Create polls in threads
  • Private messaging between members
  • Organized threads/categories
  • Email notifications (Fully customisable to your likings)
  • Similar thread notices (will be implemented on 01-12-2017)
  • Adding attachments to threads
  • Compatible with TapaTalk (No idea if people even use it anymore, but it's there)
Things planned:
  • Rating system (give an agree rating to another member when you agree with him/her)
  • Implementing suggestions
I hope the community can benefit from these forums,

- Cloakfox

These forums are not official

Last edited:

TonyGags

Dec 1, 2017
Great work! I think the communication between the devs and hodlers needs to be much improved. Although this forum is not "official, will there be a chance the devs will come in here to communicate more? This is a great step! Ty!

SKYoudus

Dec 1, 2017
Good Job, We need more actual news from VERGE development

ohmyverge

Dec 1, 2017
It's good to have a dedicated forum like this to support the XVG community

cloakfox

Administrator
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
Great work! I think the communication between the devs and hodlers needs to be much improved. Although this forum is not "official, will there be a chance the devs will come in here to communicate more? This is a great step! Ty!
I will ask the verge team members to sign up, I think that's a good first step.

Good Job, We need more actual news from VERGE development
It's good to have a dedicated forum like this to support the XVG community
Great to hear you guys like it so far! It would be really nice if more and more vergeans sign up on these forums, so feel free to spread the word :geek:

SKYoudus

Dec 1, 2017
Its good idea (y)(y), ask the verge team. If any new information from development, send on these forum.

LeonvdK

Dec 1, 2017
Very good initiative :)

crypto555

Dec 1, 2017
Great to have peace of mind to know getting real accurate updated info and news directly from the verge source

crypto555

Dec 1, 2017
I got the verge wallet my coins are not there I had them on Cryptopia my husband sais what could of happened

Status
Not open for further replies.