Open Verge implementation in businesses

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
Jan 25, 2018
So I kind of got myself going last night at a party. Now it seems that some entrepreneurs around me might be interested in implementing Verge as a payment method. I see a business model in supporting them with the implementation. Is this allowed and supported by the Verge team? And is there support for further implementation?

Jan 26, 2018
So I kind of got myself going last night at a party. Now it seems that some entrepreneurs around me might be interested in implementing Verge as a payment method. I see a business model in supporting them with the implementation. Is this allowed and supported by the Verge team? And is there support for further implementation?
I own a B2B business. I have been pondering the pros/cons of accepting Verge as a payment and/or encouraging others, as I do small business consulting, amongst other services. From an accounting/legal perspective, I cannot have anyone pay my corp anonymously. Is there a way to "force" verge payments to a particular business to be public? In other situations, the sender of the receivable, the date, the amount are present in the digital transaction.

The other issue is pricing. If the price is X and they pay X verge, but minutes later, the Verge price has spiked....well, I'm trying to wrap my head around the impact of that on our our receivables and deposits to commercial bank.

Finally, simplicity is on my mind. I think we can all agree that those of in the crypto space (I trade) are a small percentage of the U.S., in this case, population. For me to implement, I need to be able to say to tell someone they can pay in Verge and when they ask how, the answer needs to be as easy to understand as possible, particularly for people with no knack for tech. Conversely, the biz owner -- or support staff -- need to be able to deal with it equally as easy.

Just putting this out here to bounce it around and get reactions from other minds. Your two cents welcome...