Verge (XVG) Added on Bitfinex with USD/EUR pairs!

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!

cloakfox

Administrator
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com

Bitfinex is pleased to introduce trading for Verge Currency (XVG). Deposits have been enabled, with trading set to go live at 11.30AM UTC.

Verge is a decentralised blockchain platform and cryptographic token created with privacy in mind. Verge is fast, flexible, private and anonymous; In addition to this, it’s a currency built to support mass adoption as it scales across the globe. Verge makes it possible to conduct direct low cost transactions – quickly, efficiently and privately – providing businesses and individuals with a new options for sending and receiving instantaneous payments.

XVG will be tradable against BTC, ETH, USD, GBP, EURO & JPY. Margin trading and P2P funding will be enabled gradually, as and when the order books develops liquidity.

(source: http://blog.bitfinex.com/announcements/bitfinex-launches-verge-xvg-trading/)

Last edited:

diator

Apr 19, 2018
XVG seems to have been paired with GBP, EUR & JPY as well. I don't have access to the trading platform as yet, would be useful if someone could confirm or not.

cloakfox

Administrator
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
XVG seems to have been paired with GBP, EUR & JPY as well. I don't have access to the trading platform as yet, would be useful if someone could confirm or not.
Yes that is confirmed!

rayennss

May 2, 2018
great news . i believe it will more bigger

markoS

Aug 11, 2018
Great news, go Verge. Could you tell me if any of these websites accept Verge? It's from CryptoDetail website