Web Wallet

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
Dec 17, 2017
What happened to the web wallet?

Last summer I bought vergecoins and verge used to have an online web wallet. After a few months the web wallets dissapeared.

Is it possible to retrieve the coins on my webwallet?

bigo104

Dec 27, 2017
good luck on getting help, I'm on 3 chats -- no verge help on anything, bearish on verge

Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys. I have the same issue. I was keeping my Coins in the Tor Web Wallet. And it would be nice to get them somehow. I read that the Web Wallet is off. But there must be a possibility to get them somehow.

Any answer from the devs?
Thank you

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys. I have the same issue. I was keeping my Coins in the Tor Web Wallet. And it would be nice to get them somehow. I read that the Web Wallet is off. But there must be a possibility to get them somehow.

Thank you
The dev doesn't give a fuck. I talked to him on telegram and said it's my fault because they were on a web wallet. While it was on the official verge website.

When I found the adress of my webwallet I could see the history of the wallet.

All my coins went to a whale with millions of dollars worth of vergecoin on his account.

The dev took all those coins after he took the servers offline without any notice

Dec 17, 2017

Thank you

Try to find the adress where you sent the coins to. Your web wallet has an adress.

Then go to the verge windows wallet and enter the adress to see if the coins are still in that adress