WHERE ARE MARKETING TEAM/JUSTIN?????

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join the rest of our members!

DoubleH

Apr 24, 2018
We had the announcement, not as well received as we’d like but still good. Since then nothing. No updates. Nothing.
How does Verge - Justin & marketing team expect to be taken seriously as a global brand if there isn’t an update for a week???
Most update daily and I don’t mean a couple of retweets. Sure you’re busy, delegate then, Verge is now in the public eye, it needs a coordinated response.
Come on wake up and push this project forward!!!!’

Dipita

Apr 24, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
We had the announcement, not as well received as we’d like but still good. Since then nothing. No updates. Nothing.
How does Verge - Justin & marketing team expect to be taken seriously as a global brand if there isn’t an update for a week???
Most update daily and I don’t mean a couple of retweets. Sure you’re busy, delegate then, Verge is now in the public eye, it needs a coordinated response.
Come on wake up and push this project forward!!!!’

And what about the "Global" marketing campagne??

cloakfox

Administrator
Staff member
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
Justin is still doing interviews with big news outlets I believe. Marketing team has legit already been able to get a couple new vendors adding Verge to their services ranging from vpn services to exhanges.

DoubleH

Apr 24, 2018
Justin is still doing interviews with big news outlets I believe. Marketing team has legit already been able to get a couple new vendors adding Verge to their services ranging from vpn services to exhanges.
It is good a couple of exchanges and low level vendors are added but come on! You know as well as I do that a positive tweet from Justin would make a big difference to investors and supporters alike. All the forums are full of pissed off people at the lack of communication since last week, we’re just looking for a lead on how things are going, Tokenpay tie in etc? Price can only go down when there’s no update from up top.

cloakfox

Administrator
Staff member
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
It is good a couple of exchanges and low level vendors are added but come on! You know as well as I do that a positive tweet from Justin would make a big difference to investors and supporters alike. All the forums are full of pissed off people at the lack of communication since last week, we’re just looking for a lead on how things are going, Tokenpay tie in etc? Price can only go down when there’s no update from up top.
Im pretty sure Justin is still very very busy. Verge Currency Twitter is posting updates every single day.

https://twitter.com/vergecurrency

DoubleH

Apr 24, 2018
I’m sure he is busy, but as we all know it takes two seconds to send a tweet. It just sends a bad message to the supporters out there and believe me it’s not being missed.

cloakfox

Administrator
Staff member
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
I’m sure he is busy, but as we all know it takes two seconds to send a tweet. It just sends a bad message to the supporters out there and believe me it’s not being missed.
Im not getting worried when nothing new is posted for 3 days or longer, this happens everywhere with other projects aswell. I think you shouldn't either.

Conduktor

Apr 15, 2018
Hello, i am new to this forum. Hoping to find some interesting XVG news. Its difficult to keep the patience, but watch this video (if you didnt already). Its very good!

cloakfox

Administrator
Staff member
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
Hello, i am new to this forum. Hoping to find some interesting XVG news. Its difficult to keep the patience, but watch this video (if you didnt already). Its very good!

I watched it somewhere this week, great video indeed.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.