Where can i go to get some help with an older wallet problem(Verge 2.4.1.0)?

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renaldo

Feb 4, 2018
The Verge QT Wallet does not work with a 8 words seed.

I dont give out my email address, enough solutions to upload it somewhere. :)

Tactikon

Jul 9, 2018
not asking for your personal email, just one where i can send you the png or gif files you requested. The forum settings don' t allow for them and the emails that i receive from the forum (mx.zohomail.com and [email protected]) are returning messages' The email address wasn't found at the destination domain.' ?! any way to get an image to you or anyplace else to get help with the reason the wallet not connecting and not displaying any addresses? Any help would be appreciated or referring to other resources for assistance. BTW what are the other solutions somewhere to uploading a gif or pgn file, thx. Pretty frustrating. I actually have the Block hash and XVG txid and can see the tokens, lol.

Last edited:

Tactikon

Jul 9, 2018
Finally got it working . Addresses finally started showing up in the Tools> Network section. I followed the advice from Github and Coinguides.org and was successful; several approaches including Tor browser:
https://coinguides.org/verge-electrum-wallet-offline-fix/
thx for the help , maybe this will help someone else. Finally got my token to Binance , whew! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.