Which Wallet for Mac?

Welcome to the Verge Forums
Join our community and the rest of our members!
Jan 23, 2018
I might be a little slow/// Just installed mac os wallet 3 days ago. Today there is another post regarding new updated wallet. Is the update automatic or should I redownload the wallet? If so - how do I keep my coins inside?)) On top of that it has been a few days of "sychronizing wuth net"... deems like it takes ages and it says that there are 4-7 active connections... don't get it... are there only 7 users that have a wallet currently opened on their PC or what?

Jan 23, 2018
Jan 24, 2018
Unable to run TOR wallet on Mac.... so what's the point of having Verge?????

Jan 23, 2018
Ok... Now that I've watched videos on youtube, downloaded blockchain, surfed through numerous verge-websites - still there is no solution and it takes ages in order to install the wallet. Not it says 1 active connetion on the wallet. And I couldn't extract blockchain directly since i don't have a folder Vergeon my mac. Anyways does that mean the there is only 1 individual that has opened wallet on his Mac at the moment???? Which means that Verge is not being used other than for speculative reasons.

cloakfox

Administrator
Verge Team
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
Ok... Now that I've watched videos on youtube, downloaded blockchain, surfed through numerous verge-websites - still there is no solution and it takes ages in order to install the wallet. Not it says 1 active connetion on the wallet. And I couldn't extract blockchain directly since i don't have a folder Vergeon my mac. Anyways does that mean the there is only 1 individual that has opened wallet on his Mac at the moment???? Which means that Verge is not being used other than for speculative reasons.
I've seen screenshots from multiple people who got the wallets working, so I highly doubt it's just speculative.

Jan 23, 2018
E @entrepreneur177 I got it working. And the latest version is out now as well :)

The folder you are looking for is located here: ~/Library/Application Support/VERGE

Open Spotlight (CMD + SPACE) and paste it there to quickly open it

Jan 24, 2018
received a response today from my post yesterday, linking to an empty address. Please let us know where the WORKING version of Tor wallet for Mac is.

Jan 23, 2018
E @entrepreneur177 I got it working. And the latest version is out now as well :)

The folder you are looking for is located here: ~/Library/Application Support/VERGE

Open Spotlight (CMD + SPACE) and paste it there to quickly open it
My friend, thank you! This way via Spotlight it really works - I managed to find a proper folder! Guess due to localization of language software is still being installen to english-named folders that are hidden somewhere. Trying to make it work now.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2018
Well it still takes ages to load and doesn't find any connections with the latest version. Little disappointed in their release process and verification of their releases.

Jan 23, 2018
Ah it has connections now! Just give it time I guess lol. Sure does take a while.

Jan 23, 2018
What I'm disappointed with is Verge website... Localized version for Russian doesn't show same info as english one as well. And process of wallet launch including all tutorials and files you need to find in different places is terrible. You need some marketing support and better PR for sure.

DEVs contact me if you need pro input )) Especially localized

Jan 26, 2018
For MAC users - I had a hard time finding the Library(because it is hidden). to install the downloaded blockchain....Press the option key, and open the "Go" pulldown menu. The "Library" will appear. Pick Library, and then click your way to the Verge Wallet files. then follow the instruction from Verge.

utaztec

Jan 26, 2018
Do I need to upgrade my 3.0 Wraith wallet with the fork having happened? Thanks!