Who are you

marc

Dec 1, 2017
vergechain.org
Let's dedicate this thread to getting to know one another....

I'm a high school senior that has a passion for crypto. I bought my first fraction of bitcoin in 2013 and always been intrigued by how everything worked. I'm currently invested in a bunch of alts, and started to mine ethereum this year. I have a passion for cybersecurity and will pursue it throughout college.​

Intrigued to see what the Verge community members consist of!

Introduce your self

cloakfox

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2017
vergefora.com
Hey I am currently a bachelor student. I am styding finance and control, so not much free time. The time I do have left over, I like to put in other projects. One of them is these forums :)

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017
When l understood how corrupt and fraudulant banking and government are, blockchain cryptography just made sense. I now feel a beautiful sunrise and a brand new day dawning with crypto. (Along with precious metals). Specifically this special XVG currency makes me genuinly excited.

svd79

Dec 11, 2017
Hey all,

I'm currently a college sophomore who was first introduced to cryptocurrency this past summer after my dad starting talking about Bitcoin. Ever since I've been hooked and honestly spending way too much time reading analyzing coins.;) Either way, I've built a massive position in VERGE and plan to hold for all of 2018. I was with this coin at $.002 earlier in the year but sold. Now I bought in at $.006 and can't wait to ride it up in the future.

Cheers

Vergin

Dec 21, 2017
Hey I couldn't agree more with Freedomfrombanks. Banks, if anything, should be paying us to have our money there. At this point I'm waiting for all of my other coins: FUN LEND ADA ZRX to rise in order to buy XVG. that's how committed I am.

Skinny

Jan 24, 2018
I have to be honest, I'm an old fart who has never lived the life of convention. I like cryptos because they appear as a threat to the banking status quo and they will do anything to kill them. I have a small parcel of Verge, I've not invested anything I can't afford to lose so happy to hodl and see where this goes. I'm along for the ride.

Jan 23, 2018
Dutch web- and app developer. Love the blockchain technology, really into privacy and decentralization. Also into Photoshop / Sketch. And cats 🐈

Pesky

Jan 25, 2018
I'm a computer science student. I run a mining rig with 3 gpus and plan to keep expanding it! I've made a few reddit bots, the most recent being /u/dreamprocessor (shameless plug lol) and I work for my universities hospital system doing IT. I play the hell out of some rocket league and enjoy programming odd things when I have the chance!